December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Acute Asthmatic Bronchitis Definition and Causes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 30, 2016 9:48 am

Bronchitis is an inflammation of the main air passages (bronchi) to your lungs. It causes a cough, shortness of breath and chest tightness. Coughing often brings up yellow or greenish mucus. There are two main types of bronchitis: acute and chronic.

• Some cases, the doctor will recommend using a medicine called a bronchodilator that makes breathing easier.
  • People with chronic bronchitis should stop smoking and avoid second-hand smoke.

Avoid things that could make symptoms worse, such as air pollution and allergens. Getting enough rest so your body has the energy needed to fight the infection. Generally, you feel better sooner if you rest more than usual while you have acute bronchitis. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Chronic Bronchitis, you are sure to unearth more information on Chronic Bronchitis. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

Shortness of Breath

Aggravated by exertion or mild activity Frequent respiratory infections that worsen symptoms Wheezing, shortness of breath, recurrent infections and cough all appear as symptoms of this problem. While these also occur in those with simple asthma, those with chronic asthmatic bronchitis tend to have increased severity and frequency of these complaints. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis. Idea

When the main air passageways in your lungs (bronchial tubes) are inflamed, they often produce large amounts of discolored mucus that comes up when you cough. If this persists for more than three months, it is referred to as chronic bronchitis. Mucus that isn't white or clear usually means there's a secondary infection. There are universal applications on Asthmatic Bronchitis everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

Treatment for acute bronchitis: Your child's age, overall health, and medical history Extent of the condition Your child's tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies

Expectations for the Course of the Condition

Water Drink a minimum of eight glasses of water or other fluids every day. This will help to keep mucus thin, making it easier to cough up. Avoid sugar and dairy products because they tend to weaken the immune system and cause excessive mucus production. What we have written here about Bronchitis Symptoms can be considered to be a unique composition on Bronchitis Symptoms. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

What Causes Bronchitis?

Acute bronchitis is usually caused by viruses, and it may occur together with or following a cold or other respiratory infection. Germs such as viruses can be spread from person to person by coughing. They can also be spread if you touch your mouth, nose, or eyes after coming into contact with respiratory fluids from an infected person.

Bronchitis Symptoms

Cough is a common symptom of bronchitis. The cough may be dry or may produce phlegm. Significant phlegm production suggests that the lower respiratory tract and the lung itself may be infected, and you may have pneumonia.

Industrial Pollution is Another Culprit

Chronic bronchitis is found in higher-than-normal rates among coal miners, grain handlers, emmanuel college, and other people who are continually exposed to dust. But the chief cause is heavy, long-term cigarette smoking, which irritates the bronchial tubes and causes them to produce excess mucus.

The First Thing to Know is What is Bronchitis

When the airways become swollen or irritated, you have acute bronchitis. This condition, bronchitis almost always causes coughing and a few other respiratory problems. People mostly refer to bronchitis as a chest cold. This condition is most frequent in the winter time. Because this season is mostly known for colds or for the flue, this is the reason why acute bronchitis is common in the winter. Bronchitis first start when at first you have had an upper respiratory problem. Children are more at risk of developing acute bronchitis than adults are. The illness, either flu or the cold starts to spread from the nose and your throat to the airways, thus causing bronchitis. Acute bronchitis is not a very serious illness, unlike chronic bronchitis. The maximum period that one can have acute bronchitis is about two weeks and the minimum is as less as five days. However, short the period of time that you can have bronchitis, coughing, which is the trade mark for Embarassed

Your child is also more at risk of developing acute bronchitis, if she/ he also suffers from other medical problems. The main problems that one can have and thus increase the risk of bronchitis are allergies, asthma, heart problems and recurring problems with tonsils. Children who are born early, premature babies also have an increased risk of developing acute bronchitis. vaccinations against germs may be a helpful way to decrease the risk of developing acute bronchitis, especially in children. Be also very careful not to smoke around the child.

For more resources about bronchitis or especially about bronchitis symptoms please visit ***** About the Author: So after reading what we have mentioned here on Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.

Bronchitis can last even after the illness has been cured. The main reason that coughing up blood with bronchitis is because of an infection. Almost all infections that then lead to acute bronchitis are caused by a virus. Acute bronchitis can also be caused by bacteria or a fungus, but these are very rare cases of bronchitis infection. Furthermore, you can also develop acute bronchitis if you are exposed daily to chemicals that get into your body through air. Smoke, dust or vapors can also cause acute bronchitis. If you live in an area that is polluted, the risk of developing acute bronchitis is higher and you are also more at risk of recurrence of bronchitis. There is also another problem if the child or person lives around people that smoke, his/ her chances of developing acute bronchitis are much higher. Embarassed

• Generally, people have a good reason to develop a variety of medicines for a variety of medical disorders.
  • Everyone wants a healthy body and to live happy, normal, and productive lives.
  • At the same time, it is impossible to be always healthy.
  • With so many bacteria and viruses around, it is quite normal to get infected by a bacteria or virus.

Virus-caused acute bronchitis doesn't require any special medication to bring about a cure. You could consider taking a few drugs, such as anti-inflammatory drugs, decongestants, expectorants, and pain killers, in order to obtain relief from bronchitis symptoms. The addition of a few herbal cures for bronchitis forms an ideal treatment plan. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Chronic Bronchitis here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!

• Research has shown that many herbal cures for bronchitis that are highly effective in giving relief from the distressing symptoms of bronchitis.
  • Consider the following herbal cures if you are suffering from bronchitis:
  • Recently, studies have shown that the stinging variety of nettle has the properties to cure bronchitis and other forms of respiratory disorders.
  • Drink the juice of its roots and leaves along with sugar or honey.
  • Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Bronchitis.
  • Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Bronchitis!

Eucalyptus Oil can Help Alleviate Cough

It liquifies the phlegm and makes it easy for the body to expel it from the lungs. A number of physicians from different parts of the world advise bronchitis patients to use eucalyptus. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Bronchitis Signs after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

Many times, acute bronchitis is mistaken to be common cold. A doctor is the only person who can tell the difference. So, if you suspect that you have contracted bronchitis, visit the doctor and get your condition properly diagnosed so that an effective treatment plan can be prepared. Neglect to do this might lead to complications such as chronic bronchitis, which will leave you disabled for life. Suppressing our knowledge on Bronchitis Patients is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Bronchitis Patients after reading this!

• Garlic is yet another herbal remedy that can prevent, or at least lessen the chances of contracting bronchitis.
  • Eat plenty of garlic; it contains chemicals that are anti-virus and anti-bacterial.
  • To put it differently, garlic is an excellent natural antibacterial and antiviral herb.

Take Plenty of Herbal Sources of Vitamin C

5. Herbs that contain magnesium can also help bronchitis patients. 6. Drink the juice of oregano leaves. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Virus Bronchitis. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

There are two types of bronchitis--acute and chronic. Virus, bacteria, or fungus are responsible for acute bronchitis. The signs of acute bronchitis include mild chest pain, low grade fever, sinusitis, pressure around the areas of the eyes, peristent productive cough, wheezing, fatigue, and discomfort in the chest.

Never take any drugs without first consulting your doctor. This is because you might have an allergy to a particular type of drug. Moreover, some drugs, such as aspirin, are dangerous for pregnant women and children, especially when taken in combination with other types of drugs. This is a dependable source of information on Types Bronchitis. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

• Bronchitis is known to be one among the world's most common respiratory disorders.
  • It is characterized by inflammation of the bronchial tubes, and can disrupt its victims' day-to-day lives.
  • Fortunately, there are many herbal cures for bronchitis.

Acute bronchitis is easy to manage, control, and treat. When properly treated, it lasts for not more than a couple of weeks and is usually followed by flu or common cold. As soon as you recognize these symptoms in yourself or a loved one, visit your doctor. Physicians can determine whether your condition is caused by a bacteria, virus, or fungus. After diagnosing the condition accurately, a doctor is in a position to prepare the perfect treatment plan for you. Smile

Are You Looking for a Natural Cure for Bronchitis?

Well, I am going to tell you what worked for me. About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor... and then back to the doctor... and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old... way too young for all of that.

Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that's not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven't had a case of bronchitis since then. Nor have I hardly had a cold... and when I do have one, it is always aurora university because I now know how to cure it naturally. Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Bronchitis Naturally. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading. Wink

• Also use this homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler.
  • I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone.
  • It really works.
  • Having a penchant for Bronchitis Naturally led us to write all that there has been written on Bronchitis Naturally here.
  • Hope you too develop a penchant for Bronchitis Naturally! Shocked

Ok, I Will Continue With My Story

-?So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn't help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything. Rolling Eyes

She Told Me to Do 2 Things..

1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy "homeopathic cold pills" from my local health store. In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the "cold pills" as well. We have included the history of Bronchitis Naturally here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you learn more about Bronchitis Naturally.

3 Days, I Was a New Person! My Cough Was GONE

I couldn't believe it. 3 months of taking drug after drug... and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer... so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago. Evil or Very Mad

Extrinsic Asthma | Definition of Extrinsic Asthma by Medical

To see a place where you can buy homeopathic cold tablets for cheaper, visit ***** About the Author: There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this detailed information on bronchitis. Don't try counting it! Shocked

Bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchi of the lungs. It is a pulmonary disease from the COPD category. COPD means chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and the agents that may lead to this disease are viruses, bacteria, fungi or just breathing a polluted air, smoking or breathing the cigarettes smoke.Low temperatures in winter also influences the inflammation. Rolling Eyes

The first symptoms in Bronchitis are dry cough which turns into a wet one, fever, fatigue and headaches. All this may last for few days, maximum eleven days but the coughing lasts for weeks and even months. It is very important to mention that acute Bronchitis is very contagious. If the symptoms lasts for more than six months it is recommended that the doctor makes the necessary examination to find the cause of the persistent coughing, because it can be asthma or TB. In TB it is characteristic the coughing accompanied by blood. Rolling Eyes

Is quite difficult to choose an appropriate treatment in chronic bronchitis. It is recommended to drink lots of liquids which are very helpful for the evacuation of the mucus. It was showed that antibiotics are not the right choice to treat Bronchitis, because the most of them are caused by viruses which don't respond to this kind of treatment. The most appropriate medication is aspirin, an anti- fever drug and steroids to open bronchial tubes and ease coughing. It is also very important that the doctor prescribes anti -tusive drugs. This kind of drugs thin the mucus and they make coughing more effective. And they also helps patients to have a quiet sleep, this because the dry coughing that characterizes the early stages of bronchitis wakes them up and don't let them sleep. So the best results are given by the oxygen therapy, bronchodilator drugs and if it is necessary lung volume reduction surgery. Smile

The Bronchitis complicates it may cause pulmonary hypertension, chronic respiratory failure or even heart disease. It is not very hard to avoid acute Bronchitis. It is necessary just to wash your hands frequently, get more rest and drink plenty of liquids. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by viruses or bacteria. One can be contaminated with this agents by breathing coughing droplets from the air or by touching contaminated surfaces, by breathing polluted, by smoking or breathing cigarette smoke or other harmful smokes. It is recommended for the smokers in the early stages of chronic Bronchitis due to smoking. This will help them to avoid complications and the treatment will give best results.

There are a lot of symptoms that are characteristic in Bronchitis. First of all there is a persistent, expectorating, dry or wet cough which is very frustrating for the patient, dyspnea or shortness of breath, fatigue, mild fever and mild chest pains.The breath sounds are also very important for the diagnosis. In Bronchitis apears the rhonchi which is the result of a decreased intensity of breath sounds and extended expiration. We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Acute Bronchitis! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it! Smile

There are Two Kinds of Bronchitis

The acute or the short -term Bronchitis and the chronic or long -lasting one. There are different agents that determine the disease. Acute bronchitis is often the result of influenza, a cold or an infection. It may be caused by viruses or bacteria. Smoking, pneumoconiosis, excessive alcohol consumption and exposure to cold and draught are the most frequent agents that cause chronic Bronchitis. Chronic Bronchitis manifests with a persistent cough that produces sputum that lasts from three to six months during one or two years. Only in this circumstances we can speak about chronic Bronchitis. It also involves long lasting irritation caused by inhaling certain substances and especially tobacco smoke. This harmful substances determine the glands of the trachea and bronchi to increase the secretion of mucus. In this case the mucus can't be evacuated anymore and it can determine the obstruction of the airways. It is also very possible that an acute Bronchitis becomes chronic. Nothing abusive about Symptoms Bronchitis have been intentionally added here. Whatever it is that we have added, is all informative and productive to you.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bronch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum